Everyday, we are exposed to toxins that enter our body, whether it is the pesticides and chemicals found in our food and drink, toxins in the air from harmful gasses, toxins in our cosmetic products, or even heavy metals we ingest. These toxins enter our body and affect our health and well-being depending on how much we consume and the habits we partake in. By learning to engage in healthier habits such as Detoxing, we can eliminate toxins from our body.
What is Detoxing and Teatoxing?
Detoxing refers to the process of eliminating toxins and other unhealthy materials from the body. This can be done by simply maintaining a healthy lifestyle through eating better, exercising, and consuming only the best that your body needs.
The human body is naturally designed to get rid of toxins and fight off bacteria that cause health issues and illness. The process of detoxing is simply a method used to enhance our bodies natural detoxification.
One specific type of detox is teatoxing. Teatoxing involves drinking specific types of tea to target and remove toxins and cleanse your system. When you get rid of these toxins, you make your body healthier from the inside out. The teatoxing process will help restore your body’s functioning, boost your overall energy, and regulate your appetite.
There are also other ways of detoxing such as exercising, drinking more water and eating healthier.
Advantages of Detoxing and Teatoxing
Not only can detoxing with tea aid your body in speeding the process and effectively cleansing our systems from harmful toxins, but it also has the added benefits of:
- Boosting your metabolism
- Starting the process of fat burning
- Improving your complexion and providing clear skin
- Increasing your energy levels
- Calming muscle tightness
How to Detox?
Detoxing is a process that requires patience and consistency in order to truly feel results. In order to detox, one must stay hydrated by drinking water and healthy detox teas such as the Profit Tea Detox blend which is high in antioxidants and contains nutrients.
Profit Tea Detox Tea Blend
The Profit Tea Detox blend consists of a mix of herbs that, once consumed, contribute to the detoxification of your whole body. Our detox tea contains nourishing ingredients such as Goji Berries, Açai powder, Calendula flower, Hawthorn berries and Dandelion which all have benefits of their own and when infused in tea, help with the detox process. Due to their abundance of antioxidants and flavonoids, when combined, these ingredients act together to cleanse the toxins out of our body.
- Açai Berries Powder are widely known as a superfood (loaded with antioxidants and full of nutrients) which are helpful for a variety of health concerns, including arthritis, weight loss, high cholesterol, erectile dysfunction, skin appearance, detoxification and general health. It also contains nutritious vitamins like vitamins A, C, and E, calcium, phosphorus, iron. Açai Berries are a brilliant anti-aging agent. Vitamin C is combined with vitamin A and vitamin E, which clears pores and increases collagen production, and thus keeps your skin plump, clear and wrinkle-free.
- Goji Berries are classified as a superfruit due to their high amount of nutrients and bioactive compounds. These nutrients make goji fruit a useful supplement for combating diseases such as diabetes and any cardiovascular ailments. The Goji fruit is familiar in traditional Chinese medicine and is commonly used to promote health. It also helps smooth the skin's appearance, goji berries contain amino acids, which also help to improve the skin's tone and color. Amino acids are non-irritating, and provide improved hydration of the skin.
- Calendula flower also known as Marigold, has various anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties and dermatologic benefits. The extract is often utilized in cosmetic products due to its ability to soothe the skin and contribute to rejuvenating the skin. Calendula is also edible and has medicinal properties due to it being loaded with antioxidants such as carotenoids.
- Hawthorn Berries are a member of the rose family and are found in temperate climates throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. Highly antioxidant, the Hawthorn Berry has been used since the Middle Ages, and was considered to be a sacred tree of medicine. Throughout history many cultures have utilized parts of the Hawthorn. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hawthorn was primarily used for treating the heart and digestive tract. Today, Hawthorn is irreplaceable as a component of cardiovascular health, and Anti-Aging Skin Care therapy is another amazing facet of the wide ranging benefits of the Hawthorn Berry. Hawthorne berries have been shown to calm irritation in the skin and neutralize the effects of UV radiation (excess sun exposure) making a great addition to many of our tea blends.
- Dandelions are a highly nutritious flower that contain antioxidants and vitamins such as potassium that promote a healthy liver and filter out toxins in the kidney, and improve blood flow.
Detoxing should not be hailed as the solution to various health issues, weight loss and the only way to rid your body of toxins but rather a complement to a healthy lifestyle. Incorporating exercise, a healthy diet, and drinking tea will further aid your body in carrying out its natural processes to cleanse your system.
Follow our Youtube, Instagram and Facebook page to learn more about other ways you can cleanse your system and live a healthy lifestyle.